Here’s what you can do in our mobile apps:
1. Create new maps on the fly
2. Access your existing Tripline maps
3. Find new places and and add to your maps
4. Get contact info, directions and weather
5. Add notes, check in, add photos (iPhone only) and share updates
Best of all, the trips you create in the app are automatically saved to the main Tripline site where you can add photos and display your trip in our amazing animated trip player. On the main site, you can also import from Tripit, Foursquare, Gowalla and Tripit and even create automatic trips from geo-tagged photos!
A few notes
- Older versions of the Android browser have some issues with SSL certificates. If you see a “Data Connectivity Error” on your Android phone, click here for more information.
- Older versions of the Blackberry browser won’t be able to display some sections of the Tripline mobile site correctly. We suggest you upgrade to the Opera Mini browser. Go to http://m.opera.com to install Opera Mini.
- We’re still in beta, so let us know if you have any problems on your phone. We’ve tested on a few, but there are a lot of devices out there. Contact us at http://help.tripline.net/contact-support