If you’re trying to sign up with Tripline using Facebook Connect and you’re seeing someone else’s information on the Sign Up page, that’s probably because someone else is signed in to Facebook on the computer you’re using.
Here’s what to do:
- Go to http://www.facebook.com (you’ll probably be logged in as someone else, so don’t do anything sneaky)
- At the top right of the Facebook page, click on “Account” and then “Logout”
- Sign in to Facebook as yourself
- Go back to http://www.tripline.net and click on “Connect with Facebook”
- You should see a dialog asking you to authorize Tripline to access your Facebook account.
- Click “Allow” and proceed to Tripline Sign Up. You should now see your Facebook account info on the SIgn Up page