Importing from Instagram is easy, here’s what to do:
First connect your Tripline account to Instagram
- Go to http://www.tripline.net/myaccount
- On the right side of the page, click [Sign In With Instagram]
- Authorize the Tripline app (you’ll be redirected back to the Tripline site)
Then Create a map…
- Click on [Create A New Map] in the header
- On the Create page, find the Instagram icon on the right, click [Create a map from my photos]
- We’ll display your 20 most recent photos
- You can click the [+] load more link at the bottom of the list to get to your earlier items.
- Check the items you want to import and then press [Create Map]
- We’ll import your selected photos and display the map page.
- If you want to add/remove places, change the soundtrack or map title click [Edit Map]
If something doesn’t work as expected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what happened.