Importing from Twitter is easy, here’s what to do:
First connect your Tripline account to Twitter
- Go to http://www.tripline.net/myaccount
- On the right side of the page, click [Connect to Twitter]
- Authorize the Tripline app (you’ll be redirected back to the Tripline site)
Then Create a trip
- Click on [Create] in the header
- On the Create page, choose [Create a map from my tweets] on the right side
- We’ll display your 20 most recent tweets
- If there’s no Location data on a tweet, enter the location that you tweeted from in the typeahead box below the “Unknown Location” text
- You can click the [+] load more link at the bottom of the list to get to your earlier items.
- Check the items you want to import and then press [Create Map]
- We’ll import your selected checkins and display the map page. You can add photos or additional text to each place on the map page.
- If you want to add/remove places, change the soundtrack or map title click [Open Editor]
If something doesn’t work as expected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what happened.