Importing from Tripit is easy, here’s what to do:
First, connect your Tripline account to Tripit
- Go to http://www.tripline.net/myaccount
- On the right side of the page, click [Connect to Tripit]
- Authorize the Tripline app (you’ll be redirected back to the tripline site)
Then, create a trip
- Click on [Create] in the header
- On the Create page, choose [Import a trip from Tripit]
- The first page you’ll see allows you to select a trip to import. Choose a trip and click [Import Selected Trip]
- We’ll display all of the information from your Tripit trip. Note that not all items have dates and/or geo information, and the sorting may not be perfect. We’re working on improvements.
- Choose the individual items that you want to import and click [Create Map]
- We’ll load the places you selected into the Tripline editor
- Make any changes you want and click [Save Map]
If something doesn’t work as expected, please email email@example.com and let us know what happened.